TTD e Darshan Counter Working Hours in Siddipeta
|Monday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Sunday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
Note – Every Tuesday Closed.
TTD e Darshan Counter Services
- Seva tickets will be released As per the ttd official Announcements at TTD counters.
- One has to visit counter in person to book Seva tickets.
- One Seva ticket will be issued per person as they are limited.
- Visesha Pooja Seva
- kalyanostavam Seva
- Vasanthotsavam Seva
- Unjala Seva
- Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva
- Arjitha Brahmotsavam
Electronic Dip System seva tickets will not issue in e Darshan counters visit ttdsevaonline.com
- Special Darshan tickets (Rs.300) will be issued 90 days in advance at the counter. One can visit in person to book Rs.300 Darshan tickets for the whole family.
- One can book one room in advance at the counter as wells. Rooms can be booked 90 days in advance over the counter.
- Devotees reach counter in the evening hours to avail Seva tickets on the next day morning. Suprabhatha Seva will be issued daily.
- As this quota is released across India so the first 3 persons will only get the chance for Suprabhatha Seva or other Major Seva tickets.
- Poorabhishekam and Tiruppavada will be released for booking at the counters as well.
TTD e Darshan Counter Address & Contact Details
TTD Kalyana Mandapam,
Map Directions for TTD e Darshan Counter Siddipeta
Required ID proofs
- PAN Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card/ Driving ID/ Passport /Ration Card/ School ID/ College ID.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva or Darshan tickets.
- It is free entry for them.
- Advance booking is allowed 60 days in advance.
- Rooms and e-Special Darshan tickets can be booked at Counters.
- Go through the official site – ttdsevaonline.com
And also check – List Of TTD E-Darshan Counters In India
we have booked kalyanam and accomdation tickets from TTD kalyanamandapam,Siddipet,Telangana.To cancel the tickets we are contacting concerned authorities .But no one is responding.Is there any solution for this.
You can’t cancel the ticket.
you will not get any Refund.