Detailed Description on Angapradakshinam Tirumala Temple and How to get Angapradakshinam Tickets, Timings. The pilgrim devotees who are willing to have Anga Pradkshina should henceforth carry aadhar cards along with them which is mandatory.
Devotees have a very special provision to perform Angapradakshinam after the Silver Gate in Srivari Temple. This was an dharmic initiative for showing our devotion to Lord Govinda in Temple premises. Before knowing about Booking Procedure let us know what is Tirumala Angapradakshinam.
Pradakshinam on Floor – Angapradakshinam Tirumala Temple.
Tickets issued Place : Central Reception Office, Tirumala
Ticket Issued Time at C.R.O : 2 p.m, It is good reach early at C.R.O Counter.
No.of Tickets to be issued : 750 (Angapradakshinam not available on Friday due to Poorabhishekam)
Reporting place : Supadam, 1 am (Near Vaikuntam I queue Complex)
Pilgrims who plan to do Angapradakshinam Tirumala Temple, should stand in Queue at C.R.O office counter.
Tickets issued for the next day, Ticket is issued using bio-metric finger print. These tickets are issued only in Tirumala on all days. At 1:00 am, the next day devotee should report at Supadam Entrance after having bath. One should report at Supadam in wet clothes.
- It is good to take bath in Swamy SriVari Pushkarini and Do Darshan at Aadi Varaha Swamy Temple before Entering Angapradakshinam.
- Next day Morning , Devotees should reach Supadam with Wet clothes, only then devotee is allowed inside.
- By 2:30 am you will be inside the temple. You have to lie flat on the ground and do Angapradakshinam in the inner prakaram i.e Vimana Pradakshinam.
- Immediately after Angaradakshinam devotees are allowed for SriVari Darshan.
- This is a good oppurtunity for devotees as Suprabhatham Seva will be running in parallel.