TTD e Darshan Counter Working Hours in Kolkata
|Monday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Sunday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
Note – Every Tuesday Closed.
TTD e Darshan Counter Services
- Seva tickets will be released As per the ttd official Announcements at TTD counters.
- One has to visit counter in person to book Seva tickets.
- One Seva ticket will be issued per person as they are limited.
- Visesha Pooja Seva
- kalyanostavam Seva
- Vasanthotsavam Seva
- Unjala Seva
- Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva
- Arjitha Brahmotsavam
Electronic Dip System seva tickets will not issue in e Darshan counters visit ttdsevaonline.com
- Special Darshan tickets (Rs.300) will be issued 90 days in advance at the counter. One can visit in person to book Rs.300 Darshan tickets for the whole family.
- One can book one room in advance at the counter as wells. Rooms can be booked 90 days in advance over the counter.
- Devotees reach counter in the evening hours to avail Seva tickets on the next day morning. Suprabhatha Seva will be issued daily.
- As this quota is released across India so the first 3 persons will only get the chance for Suprabhatha Seva or other Major Seva tickets.
- Poorabhishekam and Tiruppavada will be released for booking at the counters as well.
TTD e Darshan Counter Address & Contact Details
Andhra Association Bulding,
13A, Shah Nagar,
Near Kalighat Station
Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata,
Contact No. +91-33-24668314
Map Directions for TTD e Darshan Counter Kolkata
Required ID proofs
- PAN Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card/ Driving ID/ Passport /Ration Card/ School ID/ College ID.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva or Darshan tickets.
- It is free entry for them.
- Advance booking is allowed 60 days in advance.
- Rooms and e-Special Darshan tickets can be booked at Counters.
- Go through the official site – ttdsevaonline.com
And also check – List Of TTD E-Darshan Counters In India
I would like to visit LORD tirumala tirupati on 23rd of December this year. We are three in family. My child is 11 years old. When do we get online booking for darshan? How much I have to pay? Also, if we want to stay there (Guest House of the Temple, for two days 22nd & 23rd December) what are the tariffs of room rent?
You can book Darshan & room at ttdonine website and there you will find Tariffs also.
I want to book one room for 2 days for me and for my wife at Tirumala very near to Balaji Temple . Plz inform the procedure
Arun k Bandopadhyay
you can book room online for 24 hours only.