TTD e Darshan Counter Working Hours in Amalapuram
|Monday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
|Sunday||09:00 am – 01:00 pm||02:00 pm – 06:00 pm|
Note – Every Tuesday Closed.
TTD e Darshan Counter Services
- Seva tickets will be released As per the ttd official Announcements at TTD counters.
- One has to visit counter in person to book Seva tickets.
- One Seva ticket will be issued per person as they are limited.
- Visesha Pooja Seva
- kalyanostavam Seva
- Vasanthotsavam Seva
- Unjala Seva
- Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva
- Arjitha Brahmotsavam
Electronic Dip System seva tickets will not issue in e Darshan counters visit ttdsevaonline.com
- Special Darshan tickets (Rs.300) will be issued 90 days in advance at the counter. One can visit in person to book Rs.300 Darshan tickets for the whole family.
- One can book one room in advance at the counter as wells. Rooms can be booked 90 days in advance over the counter.
- Devotees reach counter in the evening hours to avail Seva tickets on the next day morning. Suprabhatha Seva will be issued daily.
- As this quota is released across India so the first 3 persons will only get the chance for Suprabhatha Seva or other Major Seva tickets.
- Poorabhishekam and Tiruppavada will be released for booking at the counters as well.
TTD e Darshan Counter Address & Contact Details
TTD Kalyana Mandapam,
Map Directions for TTD e Darshan Counter Amalapuram
Required ID proofs
- PAN Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card/ Driving ID/ Passport /Ration Card/ School ID/ College ID.
- Children under 12 years don’t need Seva or Darshan tickets.
- It is free entry for them.
- Advance booking is allowed 60 days in advance.
- Rooms and e-Special Darshan tickets can be booked at Counters.
- Go through the official site – ttdsevaonline.com
And also check – List Of TTD E-Darshan Counters In India