Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has introduced Kalyana Vedika, a program for the registration of marriages in Tirumala. The bride and bridegroom can register a slot online through www.ttdsevaonline.com for the marriage. Online slot for marriage can be booked at ttdsevaonline.com.
Following are the guidelines to be eligible for marriage in Tirumala
1) Bride and Bridegroom should be from Hindu religion only.
2) Bride should have completed 18 years and bridegroom must have completed 21 years of age as on the date of marriage.
3) Both bride and bridegroom have to produce certificates of age to TTD authorities before marriage. The certificates can be any one from school certificate / birth certificate / Voter ID card etc.
4) Residence proof of bride and bridegroom should be produced. These include any one of ration card, aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, driving licence etc.
5) Bride and bridegrooms should be accompanied by their parents / guardians with their ID proofs.
6) Marriages may be performed in groups depending upon the demand on particular Muhurtham day.
7) After the completion of marriage, six persons are allowed for Darshan at free of cost through special entry darshan (Rs. 300) Q line entry. Six persons include bride, bridegroom and thier parents / guardians.
8) Devotees should come with proper documents / certificates along with originals for verification and report at Kalyana Vedika at least six hours in advance before the marriage. After certificate verification, a confirmation receipt will be issued to the pilgrims.
9) TTD will provide Pasupu, Kumkuma, Kankanams and Prasadam to the couples.
10) After the completion of marriage at Kalyana Vedika, TTD will issue a receipt for darshan and the same can be used for getting marriage certificate from Government registration office at Tirumala.
And also check – TTD Kalyana Mandapams